Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 28, 2012

early October pics

I've fallen a bit behind on my blog posts lately, so here are some pictures from the first half of October. We've been quite busy lately, starting with Oliver's birthday, my mom's visit, several other birthday parties, refinancing our house, and Halloween coming up! I have also been doing a trial month of crossfit (thanks to Groupon) which I absolutely love and it's the first time that I have been working out three times a week (besides walking)since before I had Oliver. I feel great and hope that I can keep the classes up after my pass ends.

Elliott meets a pumpkin!





Oliver eats an apple while sitting on one of his many pumpkins




A quick photo shoot with Gramma before she left for the airport. The boys are wearing their matching Halloween bat shirts that she made for them.




No comments:

Post a Comment