Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

25 Weeks!

I'm 25 weeks today! Only 1 week left in the 2nd trimester and then it's on to the third! I can't believe I only have about 15 weeks left! So much to be done. Nick did clear out the saws from what will be the baby's room (although his friends thought he should have left them since it is going to be a boy's room :) yeah right!). Tools, an air compressor, and hardwood flooring that needs to be installed remain, but we're making progress.

Nothing much has changed with me, except that my belly is starting to get in the way, especially when I have to fetch Penny's balls that have rolled under our kitchen cabinets (which don't have toe kicks yet). Sitting for long periods of time is increasingly uncomfortable so I've been trying to stand up a lot at work. I can't say I'm looking forward to the car ride down to CA later this month. I have a feeling we'll be taking more frequent stops than usual.

I have my glucose screening test coming up on Monday. And Nick was able to hear the baby's heart beat tonight by putting his ear on my belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment