Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

29 weeks!

Here I am at 29 weeks! I can't believe how close it's getting! If I look hot in this picture, I am, because we took it yesterday when it was 103 outside! And probably a cool 95 inside, since we only have one fan. The outside temperature when we went to bed last night was 93 at 10pm! This is what global warming will do to Seattle. It cooled down to 99 today, and we're looking at even cooler temperatures tomorrow. Yay! I've been fairing pretty well with the heat. I've been going to the gym instead of walking outside, and I haven't gotten swollen yet.

I had my monthly doctor appointment today, and everything is going really well. I also signed us up for childbirth classes by Penny Simkin which start next Tuesday.

Nick is hoping to have the trim finished this weekend, so I'll post an update soon. He hasn't been able to work on it that much this week because of the heat. He also starts the 3am-11am shift again next week, but hopefully this time it will only last for two or three weeks. He's taking the day off work tomorrow to go out on a boat on Lake Washington with his coworkers to watch the blue angels and hydroplane races like he does every year during Seafair. If only I had more vacation days I could go too!

No comments:

Post a Comment