Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

26 Weeks!

I'm 26 weeks and 1 day today. This is officially the start of the third trimester! Yay! Only 3 months to go!

I had my glucose screening test on Monday to check for gestational diabetes. The orange drink was awful, and it gave the baby a sugar high because he was kicking furiously right after I drank it. The good news is that the results came back negative!

We've been having a hard time coming up with boy names. The only name nick has suggested so far is Frankenstein, which I vetoed for several reasons. At my office they have nicknamed him Wally. And this weekend, the family coffee crew came up with Grim, a combination of Gregg and Jim. Although it was popular among everyone else, I'm not sure I can give my son a name where his nickname will be "the Reaper". Nick and I have decided to offer to name our son after anyone willing to pay for his entire college tuition. If there is more than one bidder, we'll name him after the highest one. Any takers?

1 comment:

  1. If Evan and Kevin are off the table how bout Ivan? Maybe he'll grow up to become a boat captain or some Russian Dictator.

    For what its worth I think 'the Reaper" would be a pretty cool nickname, just better hope he takes after the 2nd half :)

    ReplyDelete