Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

14.3

Last week's workout was an interesting one for sure. Due to the amount of deadlifts, which make for very sore backs, it wasn't a workout that could be repeated in the short time period.  There are a lot of things I would have done differently a second time around, so I was a little disappointed by this. One interesting thing about this workout is that they allowed box step ups, in place of box jumps. This is pretty unusual as typically you must always jump onto the box, but may step down. I had a friend time me before the workout and it turned out that I was actually faster at step ups, than jumps, so that is what I did. Step ups also allow you to be more accurate and to breath better than box jumps.

Nick was also out of town and completed the WOD a different day than I did, so I wasn't able to get any footage of him doing it. He finished with 100 reps and I finished with 114.

No comments:

Post a Comment