Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

May 2013

May is already over and I hardly got any posts up last month! Here are some of my favorite pictures from last month:

The cutest boys in the whole world:


The spend a lot of time playing together now, which is awesome! And also fun to watch. In the pictures below they are sitting on their children's table pretending that it is a train.





And here they are sitting in a large cardboard box which has become their car!



More box photos. I drew a few parts on their and punched a hole for the ignition. They loved it!






Elliott wanted to be wrapped up like Oliver after a bath and thought it was hilarious!

Oliver watches intently as Nick trims his toe nails. I thought it was so bizarre that I had to take a picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment