This little man is 18 months today! He is becoming such a fun little man and we love him more and more each day! Here are 18 facts about Elliott:
1. He weighed in at 25lbs this morning
2. He loves to climb, including up to his brother's bunk bed, yikes!
3. His favorite animals are dogs and horses
4. His favorite book is "Choo Choo" by Virginia Lee Barton
5. His favorite vegetables are brussels sprouts!
6. His favorite snack is pemmican
7. His favorite song is "Little Red Caboose" which he learned at preschool
8. He loves books and almost always has one in his hand
9. He says "mama" for me, but instead of saying "dada" for Nick, he just calls him "Nick"
10. He's a runner, as in he likes to run away from me
11. He loves to play in the water table, or with any water he can get his hands on
12. He would prefer to drink out of Penny's water bowl instead of his cups
13. He loves most food, in general. I think he out-eats his big brother most nights
14. He is still nursing
15. He still sleeps with me, and Oliver usually joins us in bed at some point in the middle of the night
16. He loves to brush his teeth (hopefully this one sticks around for a while :)) If you mention teeth brushing he will drop whatever his is doing and run to the bathroom. I honestly think he just likes to dip his toothbrush into the tooth powder (we don't use paste) and play with the running tap water.
17. He loves grapes and is so happy that the organic ones are back in season. I have a hard time keeping them in stock!
18. We just love him to pieces! He is such a joy and growing and learning so much every day. He and his big brother play so well together (although he is not great at taking directions from Oliver yet) and that is a lot of fun to watch. He's going to be two before we know it!