Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

early christmas present

I am so excited for my early Christmas present from Nick. I just signed up for a Digital Photography Workshop by Mamas with Cameras. The workshop is put on by moms, for other moms who want to take awesome pictures of their kids. Sounds perfect for me, plus I've never taken the time to really figure out how to use our SLR camera that we got two years ago. I have been eyeing this workshop for a while and finally realized that if I wanted to take it, now was the time before baby #2 arrives. Of course, the workshop is on the day that I turn 38 weeks, so now I'm hoping this little guy doesn't decide to arrive before December 3rd. Between December 4th and December 13th would be perfect :) I'll also need a new lens for the class, a 50mm f/1.8 lens. Yay! Can't wait to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment