Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Poulsbo, hats and 33 weeks!

We spent this gorgeous Saturday in Poulsbo, Wa, with Nick's aunt and uncle, Hans and Nancy. His cousin Jessica and her family also joined us for lunch. We couldn't have asked for a better fall day. As you can see from the pictures below, we all had a great time. Penny played ball for nearly the entire 4 1/2 hours we were there and would cool off in the water when she got too hot. Oliver thoroughly enjoyed driving the lawn mower "tractor" and can't wait to go back to drive it again.

Nancy is also responsible for making all the cute hats you have seen in my posts, including the recent elephant hat. She has been on a bit of a knitting high lately, and sent us home with at least twenty hats, mostly matching pairs for Oliver and his brother. Oliver was so excited and tried them all on when we got home. Now I'm responsible for taking good pictures of the boys with their hats so she can include the pictures with her patterns that she hopes to sell. The lion hat was quite popular today :)

On a final note, I am 33 weeks pregnant today. Time is just flying by these last few weeks. Oliver arrived at 39 weeks and 2 days, which is just a little over 6 weeks from today! I continue to be feeling great, and really don't feel pregnant much of the time. Except of course, when I bend down and my stomach gets in the way. I have a few back pains at night, but I'm hoping my chiropractor will remedy that this week. My weight gain has picked up a little, and I'm now up to about 9lbs. I feel the little guy moving all the time and he seems to be well planted in his head-down, back towards my right side position, as I feel most of the movement on my left. I probably say this every time I do a pregnancy update, but we really can't wait to meet him!

lion hat on the potty
Penny spent the day doing this
going for a ride on the "tractor"
my handsome guys
true love
the cutest lions you'll ever see

mid-air catch

33 week belly
and a few family shots

toad hat

No comments:

Post a Comment