Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

midwives

For those of you who are interested, here's a short video about the midwives that I'm seeing for this pregnancy. I couldn't be happier with the care that I've been receiving so far, and the atmosphere is so wonderful. Oliver loves to come to the "baby" appointments with me and talks about the toys that he'll play with while we are there. This evening at my appointment, Oliver was trying to hurry me onto the exam table so he could hear the heartbeat (his favorite part). For the rest of the appointment we sit on couches and talk while Oliver plays with a box of toys. I'm 32 1/2 weeks today, still measuring a bit ahead of schedule, and baby is healthy and head down!

No comments:

Post a Comment