Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

38 Weeks!

We're almost there! Now that it's October, we can finally say our son will be here this month! We're both getting very excited. Nick hopes he doesn't have to wait too long.
I had a Dr. appointment today, with a different doctor since mine is out of town. Luckily she'll be back this weekend and then has no vacations planned for the rest of the month. No new news at the appointment, meaning, no signs of labor. I'm not exactly surprised, and I hope he waits until at least October 12th, when our doctor, doula, and Kim-Marie (who is watching Penny) will finally be in town at the same time.
I'm still working full time and hope that by the end of next week things slow down so that I may get to start taking a few days off. I am exhausted and definitely not sleeping well at night. I can't wait to have a few days (hopefully) to relax and get a bunch of things done before he arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment