Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2014

summer videos

I'm trying to give this blog some attention! I have so many photos and videos to post and summer is just about over! The kids start preschool back up next week. Here are a few unposted videos from the past two months:

Jim and Cynthia bought Oliver a new bike! He had outgrown his 12" several months ago and took to the bigger bike like it was nothing. He enjoys going much faster now!


The boys love to have me make a video of them. Here they are sliding together:


Here is a song they made up one night after eating dinner with Jim Baer. Oliver was quite obsessed with the corks Jim gave him, and when they got home, they sang this song. The words are: I will dream of corks, I love Jim Baer!


Hiking with friends at Twin Falls:




No comments:

Post a Comment