Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Pictures from our week

Since my new phone takes better, not great, but better photos than my last phone, I've been playing around with the settings and snapping extra photos of the kids. Here are some of the things we did this past week.
Oliver went on a 2 mile bike ride while Penny and I ran alongside him. This was his longest ride on his pedal bike (no training wheels).
climbing a favorite tree with their friend Charley
Elliott is proud of completing his first 24 piece puzzle by himself.
showing off his caterpillar he made at preschool
out for a sunny walk
climbing that tree again

I love this photo of Oliver and Penny!
watching boats
and sitting on their favorite rock
working hard on a 48 piece puzzle
completed! all by themselves while I cooked breakfast.
gymnastics class

No comments:

Post a Comment