Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers out there! I thought I had better hurry and get this post finished before the day is over. I had a nice Mother's Day with the family. It started with crossfit in the morning, followed by a walk to the farmer's market to get my favorite kombucha and some delicious paleo chocolate truffles. The boys all helped with some yard work when we got home and after Elliott woke up from his nap we headed out for a family bike ride through a train yard. Penny and I ran alongside Oliver (he's so fast on his two-wheeler now that I have to jog to keep up with him) while Nick walked with Elliott on his balance bike. We finished the day off with ice cream for dessert :)

Here is the Mother's Day card Oliver made for me at preschool. I absolutely love it, including the fact that he added Penny :)
Here we are on our bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment