Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2014

goodnight magic

The boys have started playing this hilarious magic game where they take turns turning each other into different objects. It all started a few weeks ago when Nick and I noticed Elliott sitting sadly on the deck outside. When I asked him what was wrong, he told me that Oliver had turned him into a log! It was all Nick and I could do to keep from laughing! So, I immediately broke out my magic skills, said "abracadabra, I turn you back into an Elliott" and poof, he was an Elliott once again. Well, Oliver came right back to him and turned him quickly into a log. So I turned him back into Elliott and this went on for some time with Elliott getting very frustrated. I finally taught him how to do magic on himself and he was very happy once he figured out that he could always turn himself back to Elliott regardless of what Oliver decided to turn him into.

They play this little game every few days and below is a clip of Elliott turning me into Daddy just before going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment