Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2014

seven

Happy birthday to my favorite pup! I sure can't believe you are seven already! Where has the time gone? You have changed my life in so many wonderful ways. You have helped me learn to become a dog trainer, and help me discover my love for training. We have taught classes together, filmed commercials, shot magazine covers, appeared on a local morning TV show together, and appear monthly on a local radio program. Until you joined our family, I never in my wildest dreams thought I would do any of those things! The best part is watching how much fun you have while doing those activities. Your hardest job is probably living with two crazy little boys, but you make it work! It helps that they are messy eaters and let you lick their plates. Happy Birthday Miss P. We love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment