Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Seattle Baby Shower/House Warming Party

Last night we had a baby shower/house warming (in progress) party. It was a blast! Julina flew up from Pittsburgh to help put it all together. She did a fabulous job! Nick BBQ'd in the backyard, while I gave tours of our house. We hung up photos of the original house on all the walls that changed so everyone could see all the work Nick has been doing for the past 6 months. I also made a video of our house for all of our out of town family/friends to enjoy. And I'm in my 38th week! It's a good thing baby hasn't decided to come early!

Parents-to-be

Julina and I (we've been friends since 8th grade, and haven't lived in the same state since high school)
House progress to date

No comments:

Post a Comment