Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

34 Weeks!

34 weeks and 1 day today! Less than 3 weeks until I'm full term! I can't believe how close it's getting. I also noticed that I'm wearing the same outfit as last week's picture. That just shows how small my pregnancy wardrobe is. I wear nearly every item each week. Baby has been kicking me a lot! So much that it's hard to concentrate at work when his little foot is pushing in one direction, and then his butt pokes out in another.

Nick and I also celebrated our 4th anniversary today! His friend Dennis and his wife drove up to catch a cruise ship out of Seattle, so we had a nice dinner with them while they were here. We'll probably celebrate the rest of the weekend by working on the house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment