Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 11, 2013

interview with a 4 year old


I started interviewing Oliver on his third birthday, and hope to keep it up for as long as I can. Here are the questions and answers this year:

What’s your name: Oliver
What’s your last name: Villanueva
What color are your eyes: Black
Tell me the best thing about you: I'm 4
What did you dream about last night: Santa and his reindeer
Who is your best friend: Harvey
What is your favorite toy: garbage truck
What does Daddy always say: no response
What does Mommy always say: no response
What do you love to eat: mini hot dogs
What is in the sky: trees
Can you tell me a secret
Can you sing a song
Where do you live: Washington
Can you dance
How old is Mommy: 1
How old is Daddy: 3
Where does Daddy work: work
Where does Mommy work: teaching dogs
What is something that makes you happy: fire truck
Can you show me a sad face
What kind of car do you want to drive when you are older: fire truck
Who is your favorite superhero: Mallory
What do you want to be when you grow up: not sure

And you can watch last year's interview by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment