Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my sweet Oliver! I can't believe you turned 4 today! I remember when our neighbors moved in across the street a few years ago and they had a four year old boy at the time, it sounded so old to me. You have turned into the most amazing, loving and caring little boy. You love chocolate, legos, trains, Chester the raccoon, and above all, anything that has to do with Christmas! We have been reading Christmas books for several months now and you are going to be Santa for Halloween. You love your little brother and Penny, and love to wrestle with Daddy. You are very independent, learning to read and write, among other things. Today you nursed for the last time. You really haven't been nursing much at all for six months now, but still ask for it every day. Today marks the end of a special four year bond that I shared with you, but you and I are both ready to move on. We can have a new bedtime routine of cuddling and talking. You have become quite a chatterbox lately, though you correct us and say you are a "sillybox". I love you Oliver! I am so happy to have you in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment