Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Elliott and Penny

These two haven't spent much time together, other than a little hair pulling by Elliott and a few kisses from Penny. That changed last night when we gave Elliott (baby led weaning style of course) a few strips of the grass-fed steak we were eating for dinner. It only took him dropping one piece of steak on the ground before Penny was sticking to him like glue for the rest of the night!

It was the first time that we put Elliott in the high chair, and he loved it! He happily sucked on steak and green beans while I ate my entire meal without holding a baby once! I think it was the first time I've eaten my entire dinner with two hands since he was born!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot get over how cute these pictures are!!!

    ReplyDelete