Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

5 months

Two days after Cinco de Mayo, our little man turned 5 months! Elliott continues to be such a happy and easy going baby. His hair is finally starting to grow in, and it's brown! I didn't think he would turn blond like his older brother. He's learning to sit up and can do so, unsupported for a few seconds. He is also constantly on the move. I can't leave him anywhere and expect to find him in the same spot when I return. I used to be able to leave him with the boppy pillow behind him on our bed, but now, within seconds, he flings himself out of sitting position and will roll over a few times before stopping at the very edge of the bed. He loves to watch his brother and Penny, and he always gets the biggest smile on his face when his daddy comes home. He also just learned how to sign "milk"! We did a lot of sign language with Oliver and I'm trying to teach Elliott, too, but I'm having a hard time remembering to sign. Hopefully it will come back to me. Here are a few pictures of our sweet, sweet baby! We love him to pieces!

Yum! about to eat his brother's arm
they're sharing secrets already!
he's getting pretty good at sitting!

And here are some of the many, many Elliott expressions:



No comments:

Post a Comment