Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I must say that "Hallmark" holidays are a lot of fun with little kids. Oliver and I made two batches of heart shaped cookies yesterday. We made these almond cookies with white and pink frosting and chocolate chip cookies. Today we delivered them to Oliver's friends and neighbors, along with homemade cards. Hope you all had a great day!
Oliver showing off his hard work

and tasting them

I put the iced cookies in a pan so he could put pink sprinkles on them. It only halfway cut down on the amount of pink sprinkles we had all over our kitchen.

my two valentines!

and Miss P!



1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentines Day!
    Maybe Oliver would like to make some cookies with me when I visit...?

    ReplyDelete