Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

tiny pizza

Oliver and I took Uncle Evan and Bapa to the airport this afternoon; he was really sad to see them go. With Nick out of town, Oliver has really enjoyed having other men around. Speaking of Nick, yes, he should have been home yesterday, but I'll update more on him tomorrow.

While Evan was staying with us we were so busy that I forgot to take my camera out :( Luckily he snapped these photos on his phone.
Pizza Night! Oliver made his first and very own tiny pizza (look closely to the left of the big one). We added tomato sauce and fresh mozzarella, and after eating it, he promptly wanted to make more.
The men were babysitting one night while I was teaching,so they spent the time at one of Oliver's favorite places, the park.
park and Bapa.

No comments:

Post a Comment