Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

13 Month Update

I can’t believe it’s almost Thanksgiving! Another month has sped by once again. I still don’t have my new computer up and running completely so blog posts will still be a bit slow until I do.
Not a whole lot to report on this month since I just did his 12 month update. I think Oliver went through a growth spurt because suddenly his 12 month pants are too short. He signs like crazy, and has a few new ones: shoes, hat, help and mama. His verbal words include “Mih” for milk, “Mama” and “Dah” for Dog. His favorite activity of the month is hand washing. I can’t walk by a sink or turn on water without him wanting to stick his hands in it. He also learned how to ride the zip line at our neighborhood park by himself. I stand very close by in case he lets go, but he has been really good at holding on tight while he’s on it. Here are some pictures from the past month (the first two are actually from the month before, but I forgot to post them).

oliver 10.7.10
swimming with Grandma and Daddy

Swimming with Grandma and Daddy
group photo
oliver 10.16.10
trying on new shoes from Tracy! thank you!
oliver 10.15.10
what is THAT around your neck??? (my underwear)
oliver 10.17.10
hanging out on Penny, she's such a god sport!
oliver 11.02.10 (2)
enjoying the sun
oliver 11.02.10
the fountain at Seattle Center
oliver 11.05.10
I'm an explorer!
oliver 11.09.10
munchin' away while Mommy cooks

No comments:

Post a Comment