Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

18 weeks 4 days


Here I am today, getting ready to go over to Jim & Cynthia's for pizza night. Nick went too, even though it was after his 6pm bedtime. You just can't miss pizza night when it's sunny and warm until 9pm in Seattle. I must have had an empty stomach in this picture, because my belly looks smaller than last week. The clothes I wear also tend to make me look bigger/smaller. I'm also wearing a pair of maternity capris in the picture, and the belly panel covers most of my stomach. They seem to work better then the other pants that only have a small panel at the waist band, which fall down easily. When I wear them, I feel like I spend the whole day pulling up my pants!

House update coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment