Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fun in the Sun

We started off this warm day with a trip to the zoo! Not such a great day for visiting the animals as they were mostly sleeping in the shade. We did make it to the petting zoo before Oliver fell asleep. In the afternoon Oliver went swimming at Tessa's house. He had so much fun that I'm considering getting a pool for our house, which I know Penny would enjoy as well. He spent an hour in the water!
Oliver's favorite method of transportation

Meeting a goat

I'm not sure how the penguins cope in this weather, but the sign claims the water always stays at 55 degrees. I wish I could get my house to do that.

Silly tongue

Thank you Shannon for the cute outfit!

Cups are a favorite toy

No comments:

Post a Comment