Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

California Trip

Oliver and I got back last week after spending 10 days in California visiting family, training dogs, and most importantly attending Binny's 80th birthday party! You can view that video again here. My mom took so many pictures that we didn't get any with her in them, but she is in this video:

Video clips from California

Opening a present from Grandma - a guitar shirt!

Ready for bed

Get me out of this car seat!

Visiting with Grandma Julie

Cuddling with Great Binny

And ready to take a nap with Great Grampy

Playing computer with Grandpa Bruce

Do I look silly?

Hangin' with Uncle Evan and Grandpa Gregg

Eating guacamole, one of my favorites!

Playing Uncle Tom's piano

On the potty

Dancing with Grandpa Mark

Even Daddy joined us for the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment